15 Minute Vegan: On A Budget - Katy Beskow
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Dimensions: 182 x 230 x 21mm
Publication Date: 2019
15 Minute Vegan: On a Budget: Fast, Modern Vegan Food That Costs Less by Katy Beskow
15 Minute Vegan: On a Budget features 100 recipes for home cooks who want to create effortless, fast and delicious vegan food, without the price tag often associated with vegan cooking. All of the ingredients can be purchased in supermarkets and every recipe is ready in 15 minutes or less.
Katy Beskow challenges the perception that vegan cooking is expensive, and shows that veganism is for all by using ingredients that are readily available and need no specialist equipment. This is a book for both non-vegans and vegans who want to try reduce food costs without sacrificing flavour.
Chapters include: Leftovers (Potato peel crisps, Panzanella, Pitta chips); From the Cupboard (Spanish chickpea stew, Thai slaw, Black bean mole); Fresh food (Aubergine caponata, Mango gazpacho, Korean bibimbap); Family Favourites (Lentil ragu, Kedgeree with paprika yoghurt); and Sweet Treats (Cinnamon sugar tortillas, Sesame brittle thins, Apple fritters). There is also plenty of advice on eating seasonally and shopping wisely.
- ISBN: 9781787132559
- Publication Date:
Our delivery fees begin from a low $4.99 per shipment, (additional fee for Rural).
From there, the freight price rises according to the size and weight of your order.
We work hard to keep delivery costs fair and reasonable for our customers, an exact shipping price is calculated upon the size, weight and delivery address of your order and is displayed to you in the checkout.
Delivery estimates are available for your order by selecting a delivery region & postcode on your cart page
Every book is photographed, assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.