20/20 A Fresh Look At Business Growth
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Good, some wear/rubbing of cover, pages starting to tan, date/name written on 2nd page
Dimensions: 149 x 210 x 13mm
Publication Date: 2011
20/20 A Fresh Look At Business Growth: Australasian Edition by Terry Hawkins, Keith Abraham
Real Growth for Your Business!
The Year 2020 is not far away, and we often use the term 20/20 in relation to clear vision. This book is about creating a clear vision for your business moving towards the end of this new decade and creating fresh ways for you to manage the growth and success of your business. 20 of Australasia’s top business presenters, trainers, coaches and business strategists have joined together in sharing their insights and offer tips and guidance on these key areas:
• Sales and Marketing – including online and offline solutions
• Planning and Strategy – best practice planning and implementation
• Your People – hiring and managing the best
There’s also a section on other critical areas such as communication – speaking and writing well in business, how to hire and work with coaches and mentors, and harnessing the laws of attraction and the esoteric power of the universe.
Wherever your business is right now on the success continuum, and wherever you want it to be in 10 years time, this book will give you fresh insights into how you can grow your business – guaranteed.
Recent flooding: due to the severe weather conditions and flooding please note that some courier deliveries may be delayed..
Our delivery fees begin from a low $4.99 per shipment, (additional fee for Rural).
From there, the freight price rises according to the size and weight of your order.
We work hard to keep delivery costs fair and reasonable for our customers, an exact shipping price is calculated upon the size, weight and delivery address of your order and is displayed to you in the checkout.
Delivery estimates are available for your order by selecting a delivery region & postcode on your cart page
We do not ship internationally at present. We only ship to addresses within New Zealand.
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.