Complete Strength Training Workout Program For Rugby - Joseph Correa
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Good, several pages have highlighting
Dimensions: 153 x 230 x 16mm
Publication Date: 2015
The Complete Strength Training Workout Program for Rugby: Increase power, speed, agility, and resistance through strength training and proper nutrition.
This training workout program will change how you look and how you feel. If you follow the program you should see great results fast. Both a NORMAL and an INTENSE version of this training program are included to make sure you are challenged enough to make a significant change to your body. The recipes included are specific to each time of the day but you can and should add a meal here and there depending on what your body needs. This training program comes with a warm session and exercise routine so make sure you don’t skip the first to stay injury-free to be able to complete the program. Additionally, this training program solves the eating dilemma by giving many options in terms of nutrition. It comes with delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert recipes so you can satisfy hunger and still eat healthy. An entire chapter in this book is dedicated to muscle shake recipes to help you fully absorb as much protein as possible in a healthy way but make sure to drink plenty of water to help your body digest all this protein adequately. Anyone can get fitter, leaner, and stronger, it just takes discipline and a great training program to get you exercising and eating right. People who begin this training plan will see the following: - Increased muscle growth - Enhanced strength, mobility, and muscle reaction. - Better capacity to train for long periods of time - Lower muscle fatigue - Faster recovery times after competing or training - Increased energy throughout the day - More confidence in yourself - A better attitude towards exercise and nutrition
Recent flooding: due to the severe weather conditions and flooding please note that some courier deliveries may be delayed..
Our delivery fees begin from a low $4.99 per shipment, (additional fee for Rural).
From there, the freight price rises according to the size and weight of your order.
We work hard to keep delivery costs fair and reasonable for our customers, an exact shipping price is calculated upon the size, weight and delivery address of your order and is displayed to you in the checkout.
Delivery estimates are available for your order by selecting a delivery region & postcode on your cart page
We do not ship internationally at present. We only ship to addresses within New Zealand.
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.