Deepak Chopra - Grow Younger Live Longer
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Good plus, pages tanning
Dimensions - 153 x 233 x 24mm
Publication Date: 2001
Grow Younger Live Longer: Ten steps to reverse ageing
Written as an easily accessible plan based on his Ageless Body, Timeless Mind, Deepak Chopra's Grow Younger, Live Longer presents many of the same quantum-based theories of ageing as simply a matter of changing your perception. But here, you'll find the format greatly simplified into 10 short chapters, each with a single focus. Each step is fairly basic and combines visualization and breathing exercises with the behaviour modifications we've come to expect when we try to get healthier, such as more exercise, balanced eating, avoidance of toxins, and regular sleep.
This is a complete manual for renewal. In these pages you will find a simple programme, at the heart of which are ten essential steps. If you incorporate these into your weekly routine, your age-reversal process will very soon be underway:
* Change your perception
* Access restful awareness and restful sleep
* Nurture your body through healthy food
* Use nutritional supplements wisely
* Enhance Mind/Body integration
* Eliminate toxins from your life
* Cultivate flexibility and creativity in consciousness
* Maintain a youthful mind
Our delivery fees begin from a low $4.99 per shipment, (additional fee for Rural).
From there, the freight price rises according to the size and weight of your order.
We work hard to keep delivery costs fair and reasonable for our customers, an exact shipping price is calculated upon the size, weight and delivery address of your order and is displayed to you in the checkout.
Delivery estimates are available for your order by selecting a delivery region & postcode on your cart page
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.