Fast Food For Busy Families - Pete Evans
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Acceptable, cover has some scratches/dents/rubbing, book has been damp along the bottom edge pages wrinkled throughout (see photos)
Dimensions: 206 x 255 x 19mm
Publication Date: 2015
Fast Food For Busy Families: More than 100 quick & easy Paleo Recipes - Pete Evans
The family-friendly cookbook from award-winning Australian chef and restaurateur Pete Evans, bestselling author of Healthy Every Day and Family Food with new book Eat Your Greens out soon. Real food, in under 30 minutes! Recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free.
Pete Evans knows that most of us don't have hours to spend in the kitchen making meals that are good for us and that taste great too. We want food that nourishes us, but that is also easy to make (and that the kids might eat!). The key is using herbs, spices, nuts and good fats to bring bold flavours and textures to even the simplest dishes. In Fast Food for Busy Families, Pete shares more than 100 of his favourite no-fuss meals for people on the go.
This is fast food as you have never seen it before: fresh, delicious, nutrient-dense and ready in minutes.
Pete has you covered for breakfasts, lunches and dinners, and shows you quick ideas for those times when it's hard to keep things healthy: for snacks, treats, barbecues and when entertaining. There are also tips for cutting down your time in the kitchen so that you can spend more time enjoying your meals with the people you love. All of his recipes are full of fresh vegetables, ethically farmed meats and offal, sustainable seafood, nuts and seeds, and completely free from grains, dairy, refined sugar and legumes. It's never been so easy to eat well, and look and feel amazing!
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.