Georgina Gentry - To Seduce A Texan
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Good, creases on cover/spine, tanning
Dimensions: 105 x 170 x 26mm
Publication Date: 2009
Easy To Catch. . .
Texan Will "Waco" McCain and his gang are under orders to rob a bank in Prairie View, Kansas, and get the loot back to their home state, pronto. Trouble is the town's crawling with Yankee soldiers so it's on to Plan B: kidnap the banker's stepdaughter. Nabbing the delectable Rosemary Burke turns out to be easy as pie. But Waco soon discovers the smart, stubborn heiress is quite the handful--in every sense. . .
Harder To Keep. . .
Rosemary knows this kidnapping is the perfect opportunity for her greedy stepfather to get rid of her and keep her inheritance, which is why he's ignoring her captors' ransom demands. Truth be told, living in close quarters with the handsome cowboy isn't the worst thing to happen to a girl who's had few chances to hone her feminine wiles. Come to think of it, seduction might be her best chance at escape--not to mention a bit of fun. . .
Impossible To Resist. . .
With the ransom dropping, his deadline looming, and something entirely unexpected blooming with
Rosemary, Waco wonders if this dangerous game she's playing is about to turn deliciously real. . .
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.