Great Answers To Tough Interview Questions - Martin John Yate
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Good, name/date written on 2nd page, some fading, pages/closed book edges starting to fox
Dimensions: 134 x 214 x 23mm
Publication Date: 2003 (Fifth edition)
Great Answers To Tough Interview Questions by Martin John Yate
The best-selling job-hunting book of all time that no serious job seeker should be without: this new edition of Great Answers to Tough Interview Questions blows the competition away.
This book will take you through the whole job-hunting process, from putting your CV together to negotiating your salary to the most dreaded interview questions. You'll find plenty of the tough, sneaky, mean and low-down questions that interviewers love to throw at you, such as:
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your outstanding qualities?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- How much money do you want?
Great Answers to Tough Interview Questions gives you the best answers to these and many more, and even deals with the worst you can expect in 'the stress interview'. With additional references to e-mail and the Internet, you'll find it indispensable.
Whether you are trying to land your first job, returning to the workplace or looking to take another step up the career ladder, Great Answers to Tough Interview Questions will give you all the guidance you need to win your dream job.
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.