Jack Welch and the 4E's of Leadership - Jeffrey A. Krames
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Good plus, DJ has a small closed tear along the bottom front edge
Hardcover (with dust jacket)
Dimensions: 145 x 219 x 26mm
Publication Date: 2005 First Edition
Jack Welch and the 4 E's of Leadership: How to Put Ge's Leadership Formula to Work in Your Organization by Jeffrey A. Krames
Techniques Jack Welch used to create great leaders and drive unprecedented financial performance
Jack Welch and GE used the celebrated 4e model to measure leadership potential and enhance profitability at every level of the organization. Jack Welch and the 4 E's of Leadership delivers a thought-provoking and in-depth analysis of this signature model. Pragmatic and handson, it explains how the model helped Welch to consistently spot 4e leaders--individuals with energy, the ability to inspire others, and the talent to consistently make the difficult decisions and meet financial goals.
Jack Welch and the 4 E's of Leadership reveals how the 4e model helped GE's best and brightest eliminate bureaucracy, hire and promote energetic people, find new ways to increase the organization's customer-centricity, and more. Beyond the nuts and bolts of the 4e model, however, it outlines a step-by-step blueprint anyone can follow to stock an organization with performance-ready leaders and leaders-in-training.
How to recognize and encourage each of the 4e's--Energy, Energizers, Edge, and Execute
Leadership theories of Drucker, Senge, and others, and how they support and validate Welch's 4e model
Seven rules for successfully driving change, and leveraging it to gain long-term competitive advantage
Leadership lessons of the 4e all-star executive team
Valuable implementation insights on virtually every page, along with a 4e leader to-do list
Jack Welch is universally recognized as the greatest CEO of his era. In Jack Welch and the 4 E's of Leadership, bestselling author Jeffrey A. Krames examines Welch's seminal 4e leadership model and provides a penetrating and uncompromising look at how to recognize and develop authentic leaders.
Recent flooding: due to the severe weather conditions and flooding please note that some courier deliveries may be delayed..
Our delivery fees begin from a low $4.99 per shipment, (additional fee for Rural).
From there, the freight price rises according to the size and weight of your order.
We work hard to keep delivery costs fair and reasonable for our customers, an exact shipping price is calculated upon the size, weight and delivery address of your order and is displayed to you in the checkout.
Delivery estimates are available for your order by selecting a delivery region & postcode on your cart page
We do not ship internationally at present. We only ship to addresses within New Zealand.
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.