Katherine Kingsley - The Sound Of Snow
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Good/Acceptable, creases/wear on cover/spine, pages tanned/foxed, spine slanted
Dimensions: 105 x 175 x 30mm
Publication Date: 1999
Her love reawakened his heart.
His touch taught her the meaning of desire.
The Whisper of Scandal
After years of exile on the Continent, Joanna was returning to the aristocratic English society she left in disgrace. Nothing—not even the gossip mongers—could keep her from Wakefield Abbey, where she intended to rescue her cousin Lydia's beloved son from his own father, the man Joanna suspected of Lydia's untimely death. Cool, dashing, and devilishly handsome, Guy de Salis, Marquess of Greaves, seemed capable of anything—except giving and receiving love.
The Song of Love
She bore a startling resemblance to his dead wife. Clearly, Joanna was a woman to beware. Reluctantly, Guy asked her to be his son's governess and was astonished when the troubled child bloomed under her care. Before he knew it, the beautiful, exasperating woman was upsetting his well-ordered life, challenging his well-guarded secrets, making him imagine what joy there could be in loving the right woman—if only he could express the silent passions that raged in his torn and broken heart.
Recent flooding: due to the severe weather conditions and flooding please note that some courier deliveries may be delayed..
Our delivery fees begin from a low $4.99 per shipment, (additional fee for Rural).
From there, the freight price rises according to the size and weight of your order.
We work hard to keep delivery costs fair and reasonable for our customers, an exact shipping price is calculated upon the size, weight and delivery address of your order and is displayed to you in the checkout.
Delivery estimates are available for your order by selecting a delivery region & postcode on your cart page
We do not ship internationally at present. We only ship to addresses within New Zealand.
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.