Kiwi Favourites - Simon and Alison Holst
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Very Good, very slight foxing 1st few pages
Dimensions: 210 x 296 x 9mm
Publication Date: 2008
Kiwi Favourites: New Zealand's most popular recipes by Simon and Alison Holst
Alison Holst Cooks Cookbook made in association with the television series of the same name
When New Zealand's favourite cookbook writers Simon and Alison Holst set out to discover what dishes Kiwis love best, they were sometimes surprised at what they found - but not often! Although tastes have changed over time and Kiwis now enjoy exotic flavours such as Sushi and Chilli con Carne, they nevertheless remain faithful to those tried and true recipes that have done them proud for generations.
*Roast Lamb and Mint Sauce tops the bill for many Kiwis
*For those with a sweet tooth, you can't go past Lolly cake
*Fish pie is the best when it comes to comfort food
*Good old pumpkin soup always hits the right spot
Find these recipes and many more in this great collection of over 100 of the country's favourites. Along with the soups, meats, baking and light meals, there are vegetarian recipes, desserts and plenty of salad and seafood options.
Our delivery fees begin from a low $4.99 per shipment, (additional fee for Rural).
From there, the freight price rises according to the size and weight of your order.
We work hard to keep delivery costs fair and reasonable for our customers, an exact shipping price is calculated upon the size, weight and delivery address of your order and is displayed to you in the checkout.
Delivery estimates are available for your order by selecting a delivery region & postcode on your cart page
We do not ship internationally at present. We only ship to addresses within New Zealand.
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.