Leverage Your Time - John Ingram Walker
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Very Good, cover has some light wear
Dimensions: 153 x 227 x 9mm
Publication Date: 1998
Leverage Your Time by John Ingram Walker, M.D
How to organize your schedule for productive living and the ten keys to a balanced life.
25 ways this book will help you:
- Have time for your dreams to come true
- Find time you never knew you had
- Learn to set priorities
- Organize your life
- Learn to refuse worthless projects
- Defeat procrastination
- Organize efficient time-saving meetings
- Give up the quest for perfection
- Overcome indecisiveness
- Balance your work and leisure time
- Find time for romance
- Cultivate a spiritual life that gives life meaning
- Have fun every day
- Use rest power
- U5 Improve family communication
- Find time for your children
- Rid your life of time wasters
- Write bold, brief, empowering letters and memos
- Defeat negative emotions that mess up your life
- Rid yourself of bad habits that steal your time
- Add more life to your years
- Live one day at a time
- Reduce paperwork clutter
- Translate your dreams into achievable goals
- Know your core values for a successful life
Recent flooding: due to the severe weather conditions and flooding please note that some courier deliveries may be delayed..
Our delivery fees begin from a low $4.99 per shipment, (additional fee for Rural).
From there, the freight price rises according to the size and weight of your order.
We work hard to keep delivery costs fair and reasonable for our customers, an exact shipping price is calculated upon the size, weight and delivery address of your order and is displayed to you in the checkout.
Delivery estimates are available for your order by selecting a delivery region & postcode on your cart page
We do not ship internationally at present. We only ship to addresses within New Zealand.
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.