Liane Moriarty - Big Little Lies
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Used Good Paperback
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Good, light creases/wear, patches of dried clear glue on back cover
Dimensions: 130 x 197 x 33mm
Publication Date: 2018
Parents behaving badly ... a tragic accident ... or murder? What isn't in doubt is that someone is dead.
Madeline is a force to be reckoned with: witty, noisy and passionate. She remembers everything and forgives no one.
Celeste is the kind of beautiful woman who makes the world stop and stare. But perfection is often an illusion.
Jane is a single mum with a mysterious past who carries a sadness beyond her years.
These three women, all with children starting at the same school, are about to tell the little lies that can turn lethal ...
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.
great service and books in great condition. highly recommend
Thanks Helen for sharing your experience and giving us a go. We look forward to serving you again.