Over the Fence with Joe Gardener - Joe Lamp'l
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Very Good
Dimensions: 230 x 254 x 14mm
Publication Date: 2006
Over the Fence with Joe Gardener by Joe Lamp'l
Make the most of your outdoor living space with the joe gardener approach to beautiful landscape design and maintenance. With its simple step-by-step how-tos and easy-to-understand why-dos, OVER THE FENCE with joe gardener is the common sense resource for any level of gardener.
As if you're chatting over the fence with a neighbour, Joe Lamp'l passes along his gardening expertise, complete with highly useful, rarely shared guidance, such as how
much work is involved and common mistakes to avoid. With the added benefit of hundreds of helpful, full-colour photos, beginning gardeners and horticulturists alike
will appreciate Joe's neighbourly style that will grow your gardening skills, giving you the confidence to create the outdoor space you've always dreamed of.
- Easy-to-read charts providing quick reference for useful facts and figures.
- Step-by-step photos for clear instructions
- Quick Facts describing the how-tos and why-dos of everyday gardening
- Full-page Project sections describing every step of the process and what you'll need to get started
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.