Reveal: Robbie Williams - Chris Heath
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Very Good plus
Dimensions - 153 x 234 x 39mm
Publication Date: 2017
Reveal: Robbie Williams by Chris Heath
More than twelve years ago, Robbie Williams and Chris Heath published a ground-breaking biography, Feel, about Robbie Williams’ rise to fame, a book that was met with worldwide acclaim, from critics and fans alike.
Since that time, Robbie has released six solo albums, reunited with his old band Take That and, in the wake of his twelfth UK number one, has returned to the stage with a triumphant summer-long stadium tour.
For Reveal, best-selling author Chris Heath has been working closely with Robbie for many years to create a personal and raw account of fame, fortune, family and music; a vivid and detailed story of the real highs and lows as Robbie has found his way forward, one unprecedented in its intimacy and honesty – the uncensored and compelling portrait of the man as you’ve never seen him before.
‘It’s a diary of a very modern entertainer and his ever-changing thoughts,’ says Robbie, ’the story of somebody who escaped Butlins, and the tale of a pop star trying to find his feet again after coming out of early retirement.
‘It’s true, and funny, and occasionally sad, and very entertaining. I hope people enjoy it.’
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.