Sara Douglass - The Infinity Gate
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Very Good, some creases on cover/spine, pages tanning
Dimensions: 153 x 234 x 41mm
Publication Date: 2010
(Darkglass Mountain Bk 3)
A god remembers ... can the world forget No one is safe when even the past can't be trusted. Elcho Falling is under siege from the forces of Infinity. Axis must deal with treachery while Maximilian confronts the One in the depths of the citadel. Maximilian seems to have the upper hand, but finds his oldest ally's advice disguises a vicious motive. Meanwhile, everyone has forgotten the Skraelings, who conceal a strange, ancient secret. Now these wraiths face a choice that appears to be no choice at all: the way of Infinity, or allying themselves with the StarMan, whom they have loathed for generations. In a heart-stopping conclusion to this superb trilogy, Maximilian and his friends battle for survival from the malevolent depths of DarkGlass Mountain to the pinnacle of a crumbling Elcho Falling and beyond ... as the past reaches out to seize Axis and drag him into yet another confrontation with his hated brother, Borneheld.
Our delivery fees begin from a low $4.99 per shipment, (additional fee for Rural).
From there, the freight price rises according to the size and weight of your order.
We work hard to keep delivery costs fair and reasonable for our customers, an exact shipping price is calculated upon the size, weight and delivery address of your order and is displayed to you in the checkout.
Delivery estimates are available for your order by selecting a delivery region & postcode on your cart page
We do not ship internationally at present. We only ship to addresses within New Zealand.
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.