Supernanny - Jo Frost
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
- Very Good
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
2 Editions available
Hardcover, Used Very Good +,
Dimensions: 192 x 230 x 21mm
Publication Date: 2005
Paperback, Used Good, cover has visible wear, corners bumped
Dimensions - 185 x 222 x 15mm
Publication Date: 2005
Supernanny: How to Get the Best from Your Children by Jo Frost
Jo Frost, a.k.a -Supernanny, - is the answer to every stressed parent's dreams. In ABC's primetime series, Jo works miracles on problem children by dispensing no-nonsense rules and reassuring us that parents do know best. The Supernanny method gives parents the know-how to tackle any problem area, be it mealtime, bathtime, bedtime, bedwetting, homework, sibling rivalry, aggressive behaviour, or a child who just won't do what he or she is told.
In an era where parents are bombarded with conflicting or guilt-laden messages at every turn, and sometimes obey their kids' commands rather than the other way around, this is an upbeat, back-to-basics approach to restoring harmony and authority in the home.
* Description may belong to another edition of this title.
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.