Taste Of Life - Julie Stafford
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Good plus, some rubbing/wear to cover
Dimensions: 185 x 260 x 12mm
Publication Date: 1993
Taste Of Life by Julie Stafford
Julie Stafford is the highly acclaimed author of the bestselling Taste of Life cookbook series. When her husband, Bruce, was diagnosed as having cancer, Julie became vitally interested in the relationship between diet and disease. She modified her favourite recipes and invented new ones that were low in fat and cholesterol, had no added sugar or salt, were high in fibre and tasted delicious. Publication of Taste of Life in 1983 followed Bruce's remarkable remission.
The leading cookbook in the health revolution of the last decade, Taste of Life has changed the way we think about food. New readers will discover, as millions of others have already, that food that is good for you can taste great too. Taken together Julie Stafford's tried-and-tested recipes for well-balanced meals provide a complete approach to eating for a healthier, revitalised way of life.
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.