The New Dynamics Of Winning - Denis Waitley
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Good, some wear to cover, wrinkles on spine, pages/closed book edges tanning/foxing
Dimensions: 140 x 210 x 17mm
Publication Date: 1993
The New Dynamics of Winning: Gain the Mind-set of a Champion for Unlimited Success in Business and Life by Denis Waitley
How does a champion think? An authority on high-level achievement, Denis Waitley has studied the amazing similarities in the mental strategies of great champions in both business and sport. Distilling years of research into the psychology of winning, Waitley shows how you can make these mental traits you own and outlines a 21-day program for doing so.
Among the topics covered in The New Dynamics of Winning:
- Focusing your mind for peak performance anywhere, anytime
- How paying the price prepares you for success.
- How to use stress to your advantage
- Prevalent self-destructive beliefs
- The psychology traits of those who become winner
A guide and an inspriration to achieving your personal best, The New Dynamics of Winning clear, no-nonsense advice on what it takes to succeed in any field of endeavor.
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.