The New Zealand Landlord's Handbook
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Good plus, light wear to cover, pages edges starting to tan
Dimensions: 139 x 208 x 10mm
Publication Date: 2000
The New Zealand Landlord's Handbook: Managing residential rental property by Frank Newman, Suzi Bilosh
This book is a step by step guide to do it yourself residential property management. Everything landlords need to know is here: from selecting a relaible tenant, tax issues, knowing your rights, tenancy law made easy, resolving problems, quick and easy maintenance, right through to developing a strategic management plan. It even includes various standard forms and sample letters that you will need and shows where you can access essential information through the Internet.
Recent flooding: due to the severe weather conditions and flooding please note that some courier deliveries may be delayed..
Our delivery fees begin from a low $4.99 per shipment, (additional fee for Rural).
From there, the freight price rises according to the size and weight of your order.
We work hard to keep delivery costs fair and reasonable for our customers, an exact shipping price is calculated upon the size, weight and delivery address of your order and is displayed to you in the checkout.
Delivery estimates are available for your order by selecting a delivery region & postcode on your cart page
We do not ship internationally at present. We only ship to addresses within New Zealand.
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.