The Offical ITV F1 Grand Prix Guide 1999
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Very Good, light wear on cover
Dimensions: 217 x 278 x 9mm
Publication Date: 1999
The Offical ITV F1 Grand Prix Guide 1999 - Bruce Jones
This is the essential guide to the most popular, glamorous motor racing in the world. The Official ITV Formula One Grand Prix Guide 1999 gives you in-depth coverage of the new F1 season, as well as a race-by-race account of last year's action. It tells you all you need to know about the famous drivers, all the teams and the latest technological innovations. Crammed with statistics, facts and figures (yes, Jordan Babes included), this book is illustrated with stunning action photographs and superb artworks. This is the closest you'll get to Formula One without sharing a cramped
cockpit with Mika Hakkinen or a hectic commentary box with Murray Walker.
• The one and only official ITV guide to Formula One
• Detailed track diagrams and artworks of the cars and drivers' helmets for the 1999 season
• Portraits of the drivers to watch, including Mika Hakkinen, Michael Schumacher, Jacques Villeneuve, Damon Hill, Eddie Irvine and David Coulthard, and the teams they race for, from last year's winners Mclaren to Grand Prix newcomers British American Racing
• Fill-in results page to keep track of the winners and also-rans as the season unfolds
• Full-colour artworks on the stress and strain that F1 cars are under, the intricacies of the latest multi-function steering wheels, and more
• Complete statistical records, plus other notable F1 facts and figures
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.