The Sweet Poison Quit Plan - David Gillespie
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Very Good
Dimensions - 153 x 230 x 22mm
Publication Date: 2010
The Sweet Poison Quit Plan: How To Kick The Sugar Habit And Lose Weight by David Gillespie
David Gillespie lost 40 kg when he cut sugar from his diet. His approach is not about exercising, counting calories or measuring ingredients. He keeps it plain and simple: eat what you like, when you like, but don't eat sugar. You'll learn how to:
* withdraw from a substance that is as addictive as nicotine or caffeine
* eliminate long-term lifestyle habits associated with sugar
* shop for sugar-free products
* make a delicious range of sugar-free treats that taste as good as their sugary equivalents from muesli and sauces to ice-cream and biscuits
Based on the latest scientific research, and packed with clear, easy-to-follow advice, The Sweet Poison Quit Plan is one of the most sensible, accessible and sustainable guides to losing weight and improving well-being you're ever likely to read.
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.