What Every Man Wants in a Woman; What Every Woman Wants in a Man (2n1)
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Very Good, light wear to cover
Dimensions: 153 x 218 x 17mm
Publication Date: 2007
What Every Woman Wants in a Man/What Every Man Wants in a Woman: 10 Essentials for Growing Deeper in Love |10 Qualities for Nurturing Intimacy by John Hagee, Diana Hagee
Good communication is essential in a good marriage. In this unique book, best-selling author and pastor John Hagee and his wife, Diana, present a husband’s and wife’s point of view on communicating more effectively.
Designed as two books in one, John’s What Every Man Wants in a Woman and Diana’s What Every Woman Wants in a Man will bless couples married for years, young and newly married couples, and even singles, who are seeking to gain a better understanding of their partner or improve their marriage in some way.
Written in a easy-to-read conversational style, this book, which features anecdotes and jokes, as well as the latest statistics on marriages, will appeal to both men and women equally.
"Remember this: your marriage can be a better marriage, or it can be a bitter marriage. The choice is entirely up to you. Do not allow your past to control your future. You will never conquer, or change, what you refuse to confront." - John Hagee
"What women want in a man may not be what God wants them to have. What women want in a man is not as easily received as we may think. We have much to do with what we want from others." - Diana Hagee
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.