Wise Heart - Annah Stretton
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Very Good, light wear on cover
Dimensions: 154 x 234 x 20mm
Publication Date: 2010
Wise Heart: 10 Strategies for Success In Business & Life by Annah Stretton
A 10-step formula for business success and life balance from a woman who walks the talk
With a chain of stores in every New Zealand town, a magazine, a mentoring programme, export markets, frequent public speaking engagements and high recognisability, fashion designer Annah Stretton is living proof of the statement, "If you want something done, ask a busy woman."
Dynamic, charismatic, driven, focussed, and unceasingly entrepreneurial, she has created a business empire from her Waikato base that is the envy of many. But it hasn't all been easy and in this candid, engaging book she shares the strategies and tools that have got her to the top and that keep her there.
The book is structured around Annah's 10 tips for success. It includes lots of anecdotes from her own life and business experience to illustrate her points and to show how after she'd made the same mistake a few times she realized it was time to not make that mistake again.
Wise Heart explains the values that lie behind her drive for success: if you run a business with passion, drive and heart, you will achieve your goals. Her book is a sure-fire guide for all budding entrepreneurs and business owners. It's like having your own personal mentoring session with Annah.
Recent flooding: due to the severe weather conditions and flooding please note that some courier deliveries may be delayed..
Our delivery fees begin from a low $4.99 per shipment, (additional fee for Rural).
From there, the freight price rises according to the size and weight of your order.
We work hard to keep delivery costs fair and reasonable for our customers, an exact shipping price is calculated upon the size, weight and delivery address of your order and is displayed to you in the checkout.
Delivery estimates are available for your order by selecting a delivery region & postcode on your cart page
We do not ship internationally at present. We only ship to addresses within New Zealand.
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.