Your Mortgage And How To Pay It Off In Five Years - Anita Bell
- Prices are in NZD
- See description below for additional condition information
- Image of actual product
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Used Good, mild creasing/wear to cover/spine, pages tanned
Dimensions: 135 x 208 x 12mm
Publication Date: 2003
Your Mortgage and how to pay it off in 5 Years By Someone Who Did it in Three By Anita Bell
Anita Bell and her husband, Jim, paid off a three-bedroom brick home on a combined income of less than $50,000 when interest rates were at 17%;
And they did it in three years
Now you can do it too
In simple no-nonsense steps, Anita shows you how to save the deposit, how to secure the right loan, how to find the right house or flat, how to get it at the right price and how to make it all yours. Using down-to-earth advice that really works (you'll love the Sanity Allowance), Your Mortgage and How to Pay It Off in Five Years gives you all the practical help you need to own your own home outright sooner than you ever believed possible.
This guide walks you through every stage of getting a mortgage and paying it out. I've included as many little hints and tips as I could think of to get you through, but all the hard work is up to you. You'll find plenty of examples to help you along the way which use either Bell- household or dummy figures-and, no, comedians, there's not much of a difference! I've also included the same tables we used for recording information to help keep track of all the details relevant to your particular situation.
Books are assessed and graded as follows, although descriptions can be subjective.
Please note that these are secondhand books so please ask if you have any additional questions about the condition of a particular book or if you would like more photos.
- New: Brand new and unread.
- Like New: Almost as new, may look unread and in near perfect condition. May show traces of handling or use. Any defects noted.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, showing some modest signs of wear; blemishing; (scuffs, nicks, creasing, fading, small stains, small DJ tears, previous owner's name). Still in excellent condition for a used book. Any major defects noted.
- Good: A previously read copy, showing signs of wear and tear consistent with age and use, but has all pages present. May have fading, soiling, tears, scuffs, nicks, heavy creasing, underlining, highlighting, DJ with chips/tears. Any major defects noted, other minor defects may not be noted.
- Acceptable/Fair: A book with significant wear & faults, still a reading copy with full text still readable, may lack endpapers. Any major defects noted.
- Poor: Much use & sufficiently worn and/or soiled, stained, may have loose joints, hinges or pages. These are books that have been saved from being sent to the landfill.
All book measurements are approximate
Tanning - age tanning or browning/yellowing occurs over time on the pages of books, tanning tends to start on the outside of the pages and progresses inward over time, often creating a brownish or yellowish border around the page edges.
Foxed / Foxing - age-related brown or brown-yellowish spotting of the paper caused by a chemical reaction over time.
Sunned - damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight.
Closed Tear - indicates a torn page in which no material has been lost. A closed tear can be pressed back into place or sometimes fixed with archival repair tape.
Ex-library – the book was once owned by, and circulated in, a public library. This book could well be in any of the above general categories but more often than not has been well used. May have library stickers, stamps, or markings.